Sunday, April 26, 2009

the hard-bop saxophone in last night's dream turned out to be a seagull outside my window

Projects to consider this week:

1) Thesis proposal. Going with the summer romantic comedy, but is there really a plot? Getting there. Of course the minute I start working on that synopsis I get great ideas for a completely unrelated project and write a summary for that instead. Anyone interested in the possibility of portraying a sloppy drunk in an 80's punk band sometime in the next decades should send inquiries this way.

2) Jog? The weather's been nice & I've been lazy. Full English breakfasts, man...

3) Schoolwork. I've been informed via the paper-mail that I've got some papers and exams coming up. Ever ready, I will rise to the challenge and hopefully bring some Positive Mental Attitude along with me this go-round.

4) Project babyface. After being let down over and over again by the BIC corporation's inferior 2 bladed products I've made the big jump. 5 blades. Fuck you, stubble.

5) [fill in the blank]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment