Wednesday, May 6, 2009

bangers, mash, and and weather related conversations

The gray skies have returned. This is normal.

Tailsliding into the final weeks of my UK like I never quite could on my neon-orange 10-speed back in the day (but damn, I loved those gear shifts). Exam time in Connworld has historically been a stressful, hair-pulling experience for me, with hours spent in the boxy Mac basement consuming only small portions of sustainence with my steady intake of caffeine and nicotine. Cardiff's a different tune, at least for this fortunate son. 3 assessments spread out evenly over a month leaves me with plenty of time to rest my laurels and enjoy the fleeting sunshine between small, manageable sprints of typing.

It not thrilling 24 hours a day. Mostly, it's just strange and new, with all the ups and downs.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment