Sunday, May 24, 2009

What does a scanner see?

Ah, what a nice agreeable week of Wales. One exam (the more difficult one) down. Apart from finally easing my way into the nuances of clubbing with Declan and the lads (hint: one of my "nuanes" is a loss of all shame! Yeah!) I've also had some extreme nighttime adventures with James, featuring medics, sexual harassment leprechauns, and the worst goddam Kate Bush karaoke in the history of Kate Bush.

This afternoon and evening was simialrly cool. Hung out by the Bay with Benny, Tish and friends on what may have been the nicest day I've seen since I've been here. Great weather, great people, and badass Indian eats.

Also been reading Bleak House by Charles Dickens. That dude flamed on the upper crust like Ian MacKaye. Totally badass.

Oh, and Jason Sprung is on Cracked.com.

http://www.cracked.com/video_17411_no-homo-get-out-gay-free-card.html

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment